Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pictures and Captions- or thoughts

I have a bunch of pictures that don't warrant an entire post to themselves, so this is what you get instead.



This little girl keeps getting cuter and cuter. I was trying to get a picture of her semi-naturally curly hair. It has a teensy-weensy bit of curl in the back. I LOVE it and love to rub my face in it. She is so independent. I will often find her off in some other room of the house playing quietly by herself. I have to always watch for her in case she tries to get into something. The worst thing she's gotten into so far is the trash. Fortunately, nothing really dangerous yet.



The nightly ritual.




Lincoln and his make-shift T. He loves balls-of course. I saw a used wrapping paper roll lying around and decided to make a T for him. He loved it and when he got tired of it, I wasn't upset because it cost nothing to make! How do you like his (vacuum hose-extension) bat? ;)


Who needs a double stroller?
Before Gwen was born, Zach convinced me that we wouldn't need a double-stroller. He was right!
This was on an outing looking at the christmas lights at the cactus gardens. It was cold enough outside and they were comfortable enough in their seats to allow Zach and I some calm site-seeing.



Oh, so precious.



Dad and Mom

4 comments:

Jen said...

Aw, that picture of Gwen is SO precious! I gasped. So cute. And I do love that Zach reads to the kids at night. What a great dad.

Rawson Family said...

Gwen is growing so fast!
Great pictures.

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Gwen is so beautiful! Zach is a good dad to read to the kids everynight. I love the T-ball stand. And it is true- we have gone through 3 double strollers and we could have done without.

Camrin said...

So cute! miss you guys!!! :)