May 3, 2026
Hi Lincoln,
How did things go this past week? Still enjoying life in the city?
We've been doing well. Keeping busy with life at the end of the school year.
We've all been so busy with the kids working hard to secure some good grades as I've been working hard to wrap up grades and prepare for report cards in school.
Friday night Dad and I took West out to a free event in Vegas at the Atomic Museum. It was open due to an event entitled "May the Science Be With You". It was fun walking through the Atomic Museum which gave details about Nevada's role in the Atomic Bomb research with the use of the test site. Dad took a few pictures and I'll include them on the drive.
Yesterday, we woke up early to head up to Logandale to get more run of items to the dump for Grandma and Grandpa Hills. The place is really getting cleaned out. I would say the house is mostly cleared out, all except for maybe a little bit in the garage. The building still has quite a bit, but it has definitely diminished.
Grandpa was very grateful. We finished so early that we were able to return home by noon and get some weekend chores done.
Church, today, was good. Fast and Testimony meeting was good with lots of great testimonies borne.
We're looking forward to talking to you tomorrow. Love you so much!
Mom and Dad
May 11, 2026
Hi Lincoln,
Happy Pday! I didn’t get a chance to write an email yesterday with family over for Mother’s Day so I’m shooting this one off quickly.
How are things going? Will today be a busy Pday or a chill one?
We’ve been doing well. Last week was a good week, getting closer to wrapping up the school year. Gwen took her AP Statistics exam on Thursday. There was a little bit of a wrench in some of the CCSD teacher’s plans last Thursday evening as Canvas was hacked and many teachers had to postpone some tests. I think that is resolved for now.
Friday night Dad and I went to the temple
and then Saturday Ned went to lifeguard training while Dad, Gwen and I went to our neighborhood block party. It’s always fun to
Mingle with our neighbors. It was pretty hot outside, but we still managed to mingle a bit.
Then on Sunday, Ned taught a great home-church lesson and Gwen surprised me by giving a talk about the diving role of mothers. She did such a great job!
Sunday evening was so nice with everyone over. It was a great Mother’s Day!
Love you and excited to talk to you today!
Mom
Happy Pday! I didn’t get a chance to write an email yesterday with family over for Mother’s Day so I’m shooting this one off quickly.
How are things going? Will today be a busy Pday or a chill one?
We’ve been doing well. Last week was a good week, getting closer to wrapping up the school year. Gwen took her AP Statistics exam on Thursday. There was a little bit of a wrench in some of the CCSD teacher’s plans last Thursday evening as Canvas was hacked and many teachers had to postpone some tests. I think that is resolved for now.
Friday night Dad and I went to the temple
and then Saturday Ned went to lifeguard training while Dad, Gwen and I went to our neighborhood block party. It’s always fun to
Mingle with our neighbors. It was pretty hot outside, but we still managed to mingle a bit.
Then on Sunday, Ned taught a great home-church lesson and Gwen surprised me by giving a talk about the diving role of mothers. She did such a great job!
Sunday evening was so nice with everyone over. It was a great Mother’s Day!
Love you and excited to talk to you today!
Mom
Hi Lincoln,
How was your week? Are you ready for transfers?
We had a good and busy week. We went to Gwen and Nyle's last concerts of the year on Monday. Gwen is getting ready for Girl's Camp, which will take place in Flagstaff and Uncle Darrin and Aunt Tiffany's cabin, so we went to a camp meeting about that on Wednesday night. Then Friday night was Gwen's piano studio's recital. All four of your siblings played, and they did so well! West, Nyle, and Ned all played Jazzy songs that they recently learned, and Gwen played her Jr. Festival song.
Then, on Saturday, Nyle, Gwen, and I went to a funeral. Nyle and I performed a musical number, and Gwen was the chorister. After the funeral, we went to our neighborhood pool party. They decided to serve the food inside this time, which was a good choice as it didn't get too hot. Ned was unable to attend due to his lifeguard training class held in the Rec center. He's all trained and ready to lifeguard as soon as he is 15.5.
Today was a good Sunday. Sister Lund brought a group of girls to come perform a musical number in our ward in exchange for Ned and I going to perform in their ward last month. Afterwards, I caught up with her on how Parker is doing. I guess he's been in a small town for the last 4 months and is ready to be transferred (hopefully) next week. It made me grateful for your mission president and how he keeps things fresh every 6 weeks.
The Jerezes invited us over for dinner tonight, so we'll be heading over there soon. They've always been such good friends. We're looking forward to our last week of school this week. It'll be busy, but shouldn't be too bad. Friday will be West's 5th grade graduation. It's hard to believe my last baby will be leaving elementary school! He has a speaking part- he's the first speaker of the ceremony. His job will be to welcome everyone and lead them all in the Pledge of Allegiance. I've been so proud of him this year. He has so much diplomacy. His teacher just loves how good he is and how he stays above the fray of crazy 5th graders' behaviors. I'm really going to miss have a buddy with me at school every day next year.
We're excited to talk to you tomorrow and see what new developments you have with transfers.
Love you so much!
Mom and Dad








No comments:
Post a Comment